- Ideal starting point for your city tours
- Experience Bremen: In a great central location, our Youth Hostel is an ideal base for those coming to discover this city on the Weser. Enjoy what's on your doorstep: Say "Guten Tag" to the "Town Musicians" and Bremen's Roland statue or go for a walk in the Schnoor district, with its romantic little alleyways lined with restored townhouses. Do you fancy discovering Bremen's nightlife? No problem! Take your time, since Bremen's international Youth Hostel is open around the clock.
- Our top tips for your short break
- Bremen stirs up feelings. Bremen leaves you wanting to know more: This maritime city is one of many faces, promising exciting attractions, journeys of discovery, cultural treasures and fascinating tales:
- The Gothic Town Hall with its Renaissance facade and the stone Roland sculpture have UNESCO World Heritage status.
- In the Schnoor district, visitors to the Hanseatic city will enter a world of romantic little alleyways and lovingly restored townhouses.
- Enjoy rare and valuable exhibits, for example at the "Kunsthalle Bremen" art museum and the "Überseemuseum" of natural history and ethnography.
- Interactive attractions like Universum Science Center and the German Aerospace Center bring scientific phenomena to life and leave you wanting to know more!
- Green-fingered? Then enjoy "Botanika" nature discovery park in the Rhododendron-Park.
- The Weser is ideal for a relaxed boat ride.
- Walking upriver - with a Werder Bremen scarf around their necks - football fans will find the Weserstadion stadium.
- Sleep on board our boat
- Stay on the river that boasts international flair: The DJH's Bremen Youth Hostel stands out thanks to its riverside location on the Weser, just a paddle stroke away from where you can stroll along Bremen's famous promenade: the Schlachte. Right in front of the Hostel - at pontoon 8 - you'll find our guests' boat, "Die Weser". With 30 bunks, this replica of the historical paddle steamer rounds off our range of accommodation.
- Stay with us and meet the world!
- Since time immemorial, the Hanseatic city of Bremen has been a major hub of global trade - always cosmopolitan, curious and brave. As a modern meeting place for families, youth groups, individual travellers and conference guests, Bremen Youth Hostel follows this tradition with its motto "home again".
- Activity programmes at Bremen Youth Hostel
- We offer a wide range of activity programmes - for families, school classes, children and youths, groups and those travelling alone. Alternatively, use our modular programmes and create your very own itinerary for your stay. You can look forward to an action-packed trip!